Saturday, July 24, 2010

WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS MY EXCITEMENT.

So I was wishing Nick a happy birthday, which required a temporary breach of my no-Facebook, no-MSN rule. And on my News Feed, what should pop up, but: Revival of The Getaway Plan for Youth Depression. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! These are the times that Facebook actually is useful!

I love the Getaway Plan. I loved them before 'Where the City Meets the Sea', but I loved that too. There is no elitism intended there, honestly. I saw them play with My Chemical Romance before they broke up, and they were insanely good. Way better than Circa Survive. And they're reviving for TWLOHA! I've noticed that this organisation has gained sort of an indie/scene kid/something sort of rep. They're amazing, regardless.

HOW THE HELL CAN 1438 PEOPLE BE 'NOT ATTENDING'? They're probably not in Melbourne now I come to think of it. Anyway, !!!, is my thought for the day. I HAVE TO SEE THEM. THIS IS INCREDIBLE. IT'S LIKE LEARNING THAT SANTA CLAUS ACTUALLY DOES EXIST AFTER THE CRUSHING REVELATION THAT HE DIED IN AN UNFORTUNATE REINDEER COLLISION. INSERT FURTHER EXCLAMATIONS IN CAPS.

I am excited.

I am revived.

(I am off to work.)

4 comments:

  1. IT'S LIKE LEARNING THAT SANTA CLAUS ACTUALLY DOES EXIST AFTER THE CRUSHING REVELATION THAT HE DIED IN AN UNFORTUNATE REINDEER COLLISION. INSERT FURTHER EXCLAMATIONS IN CAPS.

    :tehe:

    Your excitement is making me happeh. Have fuuuuunnnnn! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best analogy ever

    ReplyDelete