Wednesday, July 21, 2010

girl anachronism.

there i go again
pretending that i'll fall
don't call the doctors
cause they've seen it all before
they'll say just
let
her
crash
and
burn
she'll learn
the attention just encourages her

I love amanda fucking palmer.

Also, I've been feeling really bad for a bunch of my friends. There's this whole crazy thing at school going on...alright. I was totally going to chuck in a 'read more, after the jump!'. But obviously Blogspot doesn't feel like being intuitive and simple like Livejournal or Tumblr. Fine.

The gist of it is, kids at my school sign a contract saying they won't drink, won't smoke, won't do drugs. All technically illegal for under 18s, not that it stops a lot of people.

I've got a feeling the school turns a blind eye to a lot of the stuff that goes on, but in the holidays there was a gathering that involved alcohol, smoking, and apparently drugs. Maybe not out of the ordinary really, but then someone posted photos of this happy event. Back to school, on the Thursday I think, the crazy began.

The Vice-Principal and the Principal got involved, there was this crazy shitstorm, and it ended in community service for some, 3 day suspensions, 7 day suspensions, and quite possibly means a bunch of them won't be leaders next year. There was also a drama excursion today, which means there'll probably be a whole lot of punishments tomorrow as well.

I'll admit I was all uppity at not being invited. But yeah. In light of what has happened, I'm glad I wasn't there.


Also, I ate like, five peanut-butter sandwiches today. I am addicted. Save me.
And again, OHWOW. I HAVE PLURAL FOLLOWERS. 2. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment