Saturday, July 31, 2010

I hate spoilers.

So I'm almost at the end of Season 5 of Buffy. I'm also on tumblr (same url) and I'm following a whole lot of Whedon groups. And I keep getting spoilers that I wish I could un-read. So here are the top three worst spoilers I have ever gotten. (Don't read further if you don't want spoilers for House Season 5, X-Men 3 or the last few seasons of Buffy.

  1. Me and my friend were talking about Kal Penn, and he goes, 'yeah, the guy in House that dies, yeah?' And that spoilt the rest of season 5 for me.
  2. After watching X-Men 2 and being sad that Jean Grey died, I was then told, 'It's okay! She comes back in the next movie!'
  3. I READ THAT SPIKE GETS HIS SOUL BACK WTF.


Whoo, Angel and Buffy just kissed again after a whole season of not! I want an Angel >< In other news, I saw The Ex today. He gets caps because he's the only real ex I have an issue with. To be honest though, I don't think I regret it. Butterfly wings and all. One good thing came out of it at least, being the discovery of Amber Lamps, who are great.

But I walked into Dick Smith and there he was, helping some couple with a Mac. Fuckhimfuckhimfuckhim. I don't think he saw me. It was still bad.

Oh, yesterday there was a media screening, and it was quite, quite epic. I did the tech stuff for it and it was mad fun. I think it's because I'm pretty close to this year's Year 12 class. It's mostly because I always hang out in the media room and chill with them all the time.

My mum just gave me a good yelling-at because I'm a spoiled brat. Great times.

I'm going off into a little self-pitying tangent with the screen all blck so I can't see what I'm typing. Everything's dark and my eyes are closed. It's quite intense. Decided to not edit this at all. It'll be interesting. Like stream of consciousness stuff.

I am always doubting people around me. I know it's an awful thing to say, but it's true. I'm wondering if they actually want to talk to me, be my friend, hang out, be nice. I'm scared that I'm the weird kid that people pretend to like.

Then again, I am the weird kid. Not the weird kid as in, 'wow, I'm such a hipster. I dress differently and listen to music you've never heard of. Look, here's my posse who also all dress differently. Okay, they all look like they're the same, but it's because we are saaah indie.' I'm actually just...weird.

Like the fact that I get alll introverted and moody on camps. My friend complained to everyone that I was spoiling the mood for her. I understand that and I'm sorry, but I can't wave a magic wand and be happy for everyone's sake. And it's not like I displayed it, I went and sat in the tent until I could gain some modicum of not-angst-and-disappointingness.

I just don't know.

5 comments:

  1. As in "Buffy the Vampire Slayer?" That's a show?

    I wish that every time someone is about to mention the ending of the book, they'd swivel around to face the camera with their hands splayed out, saying "Spoiler Alert!" before they continue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is indeed...seven seasons on TV and one season in comic book form ^^

    That'd be an awesome superhero - Spoiler Alert! Man =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I found your blog through Christopher's!
    I know what you mean about spoilers. Although I'm not a TV person, I was reading "A Separate Peace" and my brother ruined the ending and I'm still upset about that 3 years later.

    I know what you mean about weirdness. Sort of. I mean, yes.
    On the first conversation I ever had with my current best friend, we ended it like this.
    Me: I'm weird
    Her: I'm so weirder, I'm weirder than you
    Me: Well, if we're weird, I like weird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jillian - thanks (:
    Weirdness is weird. Agreed. Haha.

    ReplyDelete