Monday, July 19, 2010

a movie script ending.

So I've been researching music videos in (extremely early) preparation for my media piece next year. I wanted it to be in stop motion as well as real time, which is when I remembered this video:



It's a stop motion that is really amazing, because it tells you the story of a couple in less than five minutes. And in that short amount of time, you manage to connect with the two of them in such a strong way that at the end, you could almost cry (or maybe that was just me).

For me, this video is an inspiration - I really want my video to have some sort of impact on the audience. I don't think I'm going to shoot the whole video in stop motion, it'll probably just be the choruses or maybe just the verses, or something...

I've mostly figured out the story. To summarise, it's about a boy who is dying. Or maybe in love. What's the difference, really?

No comments:

Post a Comment