Friday, July 23, 2010

=/

Why don't I get invited to parties? I thought we were friends, at least sort of, you know? And nothing. We used to hang out all the time, remember? Whine whine whine. Sob. Why don't you want me?

Oh. Right. That's why.

I would ramble a bit about vampires and lahdidah, but eh. HELLYEAH SPIKE. I need to ring my orthodontist, and then Freeza, and then ask around for some unsigned/signed/awesome bands for my doco. Humm.

My cousin's flying over today. And just for laughs, a photo I took when I was in Hong Kong a few years ago:


It's good they reminded me that I wasn't allowed to bring nuclear weapons. I always forget.

2 comments:

  1. LOL I love asina countries. They put up signs like this :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still not sure if it was a joke or not xD

    ReplyDelete