Sunday, July 25, 2010

I am well aware it's past 3am.

And I am well aware I post entirely too much.

But, I feel there are certain pertinent facts people should know:
1. Even unwitting comments can contribute towards peer pressure that makes life complicated.
2. Authority figures are really just struggling with the same problems as the rest of us. But they can afford to be hypocritical.
3. When you type while your head is lying sideways, it makes it look like you're typing really fast. Try it.
4. Make-up is annoying. It smells funny, costs a bit and is hard to know how to put on. Once it's on, you can't rub your eyes or face because you'll smudge something, and it's just entirely too much bother.
5. When you're too busy social-networking, you forget how to be lonely.
6. 'Broke-dance' is the past tense of 'break-dance'. For realz.
7. Lists are very calming.
8. I've figured out that all you really need to dance is confidence.
9. I sometimes don't know why I bother doing things.
10. People should give me their blogs so I can read/stalk their lives.

4 comments:

  1. what an interesting and insightful list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number ten is a major part of my online life. Srsly.

    I am typig tigjt now with my head lying dideways.

    And I see that all it did was make me hit an awful lot of wrong keys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan =D Not many of my friends are of the writing persuasion, and I'm not on Facebook again, so it's hard going ^^

    No, if you do it right, it looks cool (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only have two school friends who actually blog properly. It's funny how I stalk blogs of people I barely know and feel as if I know them better than I do my own friends. Have you ever gotten that?

    You and your hot/cold relationship with Fb! xD

    ReplyDelete