Thursday, July 22, 2010

Selling one ticket. Got the love?

I have one ticket for Florence and the Machine. Which cost me $84.95. Or something. And I can't really go. And no one wants to buy just one ticket. Eff. Eff it. AAAAAARGHHHH. Is selling tickets on eBay illegal? It's not even scalping, it's just that I need to get rid of it.

On a different note, I feel extremely sick. In the stomach department. I hate you, dairy. You're evil and I will never eat you again. -Rude gesture-

Also, I sort of miss you, which is bad. Bad bad bad. Because I shouldn't be. Missing you, that is. At the same time, I never want to see your face again. (But I do.) And right now I'm listening to the Smiths, and they're shiny. (Thankyou, Joss Whedon.)

I think 'brightside' should be one word. Brightside. Brightside. On the brightside. It's pretty.

Colour my life with the chaos of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment