Monday, August 9, 2010

Ticket fiasco.

I can finally be bothered blogging about this incident. Which I am still pissed off about, by the way. Bee tee dubs. Haha. Chatspeak is a funny thing.

So I had this Florence ticket and I couldn't go to the concert. The day before, I found a girl who said she really wanted it. Let's call her...bad-word. Or A, for convenience. She said she really wanted to go, which I knew was only true to a degree, because I'd sort of noticed she didn't know anything much about Florence. But hey, I was finally getting the ticket to someone else.

Few hours after that, an awesome person known as KB told me that she wanted the ticket. And it was her birthday, and I love her, and she really wanted to see a girl that was going. But I'd already promised A, who wasn't a particular friend, but I didn't think it was right to go back on a deal.

But I asked A anyway, are you sure you really want to go? It's just someone else really wants it too. And she replied that she'd organised everything and she really, REALLY wanted to go. She'd have the money on Friday! Fair enough.

She didn't go. And she Facebook messaged me shit, but the long and short of it:

rawr1
rawr2


Eff her.

Also, I am not feeling like a special little snowflake. I feel like crap, actually. And so here's a Chuck Palahniuk quote:

"We are the middle children of history, raised by television to believe that someday we'll be millionaires and movie stars and rock stars, but we won't. And we're just learning this fact. So don't fuck with us."


I would add an appropriately depressing photo, but I really can't be bothered finding one.

2 comments:

  1. I knew all this anyway, but this is utterly lame. ...... SO LAME! Simply impolite behaviour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for the support x]
    Certain parties have suggested beating her up...haha. I will have to bear it.

    ReplyDelete