Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I'm going slightly mad.

I just spent literally, 15 minutes creating a blood graphic and then another 20 minutes picking out the perfect font for my keynote for school. About Macbeth. I really dislike Macbeth. Why am I doing this? I don't know.

I would like to talk to someone, but don't want to interrupt anyone. I feel sort of...sick, at heart. I don't know why and it's unsettling. Maybe because I was looking through this book of Pulitzer Prize-winning photographs. And there were so many of death, and bad things, all because of people. Human beings' fault. You sort of wonder, will we ever learn?


Nick Ut/The Associated Press



Same earth. Same...
Yes? No? Existential angst? Yesnomaybe?

2 comments:

  1. What a hauntingly beautiful thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to talk to you. But I haven't been online lately, only when I can get Wifi when I'm in tuition. ): This weekend, hopefully? <3

    ReplyDelete