Wednesday, August 25, 2010

So like.

I noticed I start sentences with 'so' a lot. Oops. But. Good news: I won something. Bad news: I'm not sure what it is yet. Something to do with my story. Hmm. What else. I'm planning on taking my cousin out to the city on Friday, her last night in Melbourne. The next morning (at something like 5am?) she'll be leaving to get on a plane back to China.

The problem is, I'm not sure where to take her. I'm pretty sure she should visit Chinatown ^^ Because y'know, she's Chinese and all. Okay, it's not that funny. Whatever. I have a feeling the Tim Burton exhibition will be largely meaningless to her.

Also, I'm watching Scott Pilgrim vs. The World on Saturday! I'm watching with this serendipitous guy. I have a feeling that's not the way you use serendipitous. Oh well. I have to use a five syllable to make myself sound smarter. Mission failure! I actually love Michael Cera, like, a lot. He's super cute. My top three Michael Cera movies:
  • Paper Heart
  • Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist
  • Juno
 So, I was typing the word 'blogging', and I accidentally typed 'bogging'. Haha.

Finally! Does anyone have any ideas for a climate change ad for this competition I'm thinking of entering? sharona out.

3 comments:

  1. So, I reckon taking your cousin to visit Tim Burton, while extremely amazing, might be lost on her o: Ah well! Chinatown still sounds good! ;]

    And oh my gosh. Michael Cera. He is so ridiculously adorable. It's an Aaaron Tveit vs Michael Cera thing for us! XD PAPER HEART I WANNA SEE IT :]

    "I respect you, it's just, the crew are AMATEURS."

    So, should I think of any climate change ideas I will let you know. So, I realised I can't do the 'so' thing as well as I could, but so what? I realise I'm rambling but PFF XD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Monash comp? Congratulations! You're gonna win first prize again. :DDD

    N'awww, Michael Cera. He's super adorable, that's for sure. I remember watching him in this interview, and he was so obv uncomfortable that it made me giggle a little, bad as I felt for him. He's cute. (:

    Uh, about the climate change thing. You guys have winter and stuff, right? The weather gets more unpredictable or what? 'Cause over here it just gets hotter since we only have the sunny season and the rainy season, so idk how to respond to your question. D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eep thanks. I do hope I'll win something decent (:
    I just watched Scott Pilgrim and yeah. Kinda awesome!

    It's okay, I'll think of something, or not ^^

    ReplyDelete