Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Joss Whedon is a god.

I'm honest.


Why is he a god? Because he is one of the most amazing writers/directors ever. Okay, whatever, Quentin Tarantino, Stanley Kubrick, Christopher Nolan, I know, I know.

But okay guys. Joss Whedon not only created, wrote and directed Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly and Dollhouse. He also helped create/write/direct/produce Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog, which is, well, 100% quotable, directed an episode of Glee, and co-wrote Toy Story. Oh yeah, and he's co-writing/directing the Avengers. Yeah. He's awesome, okay?

And I was thinking about it (after I a status on Facebook and everyone joined in the quote-fest), and someone said that it was great how when someone posted a Whedon quote, all the Whedon fans joined in. And yeah, that's why Joss Whedon kicks ass.

Because his characters and stories transcend you know, gender, age, genre preference, and whatever-the-hell-else. He makes up cool words (shiny, guys, just shiny), believable people, and believable not-people.

And also, just because come on. He's awesome.

Now...I'm going to watch Buffy again. Because I haven't watched an episode since this morning.



Or maybe I'll watch Dr. Horrible again. Who knows.

1 comment:

  1. DR HORRIBLE FTW :]
    And y'know, I reckon I need to actually watch an episode of Buffy. I just know stuff about it :/
    NPH <3 Seriously. He is like this big ball of love.

    ReplyDelete