Monday, September 20, 2010

Contemplating starting a second blog.

Because well, I have a feeling personal blogs are meant to be for, well, personal stuff. But, having watched the first two seasons of Buffy (again) in two days, I'm feeling all...Whedon-y. And I'm going to picspam the hell out of general people.

Also, I love Joss Whedon. So much that I've decided to call my future kid Joseph, just so I can nickname him Joss. Haha. Jokes. Probably.

So yes, new blog, old blog, yes, no. Hmmmm.

Also, I'm feeling not too bad today. Must have something to do with not actually having been in direct sunlight all day. Go me.

2 comments:

  1. word press has a feature where you can password protect certain posts. So if you people don't have the password they can't read that particular post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's not that I don't want people to read pictures, it's just they might find the heaps of Joss Whedon related things boring. Not that he could ever be boring...^^

    ReplyDelete