Sunday, March 6, 2011

Friends and other things.

In the interests of procrastinating as much as humanly possible, I will now type a blog post. It's 10.53pm, I have homework due, stories to write, clothes to put away, but hey! Writing is important! (Right? Right...?)

Anyway, it's been a long time since my last post. What have I been doing? I've been promoting a festival, Push Over 2011, here, a concert in Melbourne which one of my friends is playing at.

I should mention that. I'm a bad friend.

No really, I am. I'm the worst person ever at staying in touch and doing things. I would rather sit at home and watch TV and play video games (by the way, I just got Kingdom Hearts for PS2, about ten years after it actually came out...) than go out. It's not because my friends are boring or I don't like them. They're freaking awesome. I love them.

It's me, not them. Seriously. I'm just not good at being a social person. Coming back from that tangent, this friend that's playing in the concert, I did not hang out with much in the holidays like I said I would. You'd think that three or so months would be plenty of time to catch up with everyone. I did, once. And apart from that, things kept coming up and I kept cancelling and I felt like a bad bad person.

Did that have a point? Apparently not.

So now I've wasted a few more minutes (11 minutes, actually), I'll leave.

Leaving.

Now. (12 minutes.)

1 comment:

  1. HA, I know what you mean. It's like I just really don't want to leave the house during the hols. Perfectly content to stay in the house and read/go on the Internet. It's okay. Console yourself with the fact that you're self-sufficient, at least when it comes to entertaining yourself. (y)

    ReplyDelete